All property photos
Cozy Nob Hill Oasis! Located in one of the neighborhood's rare Mid-Century doorman high-rises, this junior one-bedroom enjoys two large floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors stepping out to a spectacular ~400 square foot SoHo-like terrace with a charming brick wall and outlooks toward Coit Tower, Telegraph Hill and the City.
With its premiere location in one of City's most desirable and vibrant historic neighborhoods, this quintessentially San Francisco residence works wonderfully for enjoying a sophisticated and enjoyable lifestyle - yet close to the acclaimed shopping, dining and entertainment attractions of Little Italy, Chinatown, Union Square and the Theater District, as well as the booming tech and financial centers of SOMA and the Financial District.
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath condominium residence with 1 Car Parking and a large terrace surrounded by greenery and fabulous views of Coit Tower
- 42-Unit Mid-Century building with weekday doorman
- Raised Hardwood Floors
- Floor to Ceiling windows
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- Stacked Bosch washer/ dryer in laundry closet
- HOA Dues: $1,107.03 per month includes: Water, Heat, Garbage, Cable TV, Exterior Building Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Door Person, Homeowners Insurance and Outside Management
- A Rotunda-style circular entryway provides a chic welcome to the airy and inviting indoor/ outdoor living space.
- Raised hardwood floors create a stage-like effect in the living/entertaining space. Dramatic views of Coit Tower are framed on either side of the living space, projected by full-wall mirrors. Wide-open floor to ceiling sliding glass doors create a wonderful light quality and flow of fresh air throughout the home.
- The small kitchen nook provides an excellent layout for cooking meals and an under-the-counter Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer are excellent food storage. Stainless steel appliances and white cabinetry create a chic cooking space inspiring creative cuisine.
- The sleeping alcove is well-designed to create privacy from the living quarters and also enjoys floor to ceiling glass doors leading to the outdoor living spaces on the terrace. A large closet provides abundant wardrobe space.
- The en-suite bath is efficiently designed with a large linen closet, glass shower stall and floating sink. Sliding doors on either end of the bathroom create a private sanctuary.
- The large ~400 square foot East terrace is encased by lush greenery and a brick and mortar wall creating a SoHo-style oasis in the midst of the City. This incredible terrace enjoys million-dollar views of Coit Tower and the City, while providing a wonderful atmosphere for night-time gatherings, candle-lit dinners, and lovely day-time lounging and entertaining.